Our website www.foranequine.com and the subdomains of our website which you may use and/or access (the “Website(s)”) use small pieces of data called cookies to distinguish you from other users of our Website(s). This helps us to provide you with a good experience when you browse our Website(s) and also allows us to improve our Website(s).
- When you visit our Website(s) for the first time, a cookies banner will be displayed that will allow you to consent or refuse to accept cookies.
- Cookies are meant to improve the user experience, but some users prefer to set restrictions on the types of cookies that can be stored on their computer or mobile phone. By modifying your browser preferences, you have the choice to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set or to reject all cookies.
- It is important to note that you may lose some functions of our Website(s) if you choose to restrict or disable its cookies.
Can I withdraw my consent?
- For further information about deleting or blocking cookies, please visit: http://www.aboutcookies.org/how-to-delete-cookies/.
What is a cookie?
- A cookie is a small piece of data sent by a website’s server to your computer or other device, such as a mobile phone, and stored in your browser (e.g. Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari). It consists of anonymous information, including a unique user identifier. When you revisit a website or navigate between pages, this data is passed from your browser to the website’s server. With this data, the website is able to ‘remember’ your browser, enabling it to retrieve your user preferences, to personalize your visits and to simplify any sign-in procedures.
- All of the information a cookie collects can only be retrieved by the website server that sent the cookie to your browser.
Cookies on foranequine.com
- Strictly Necessary Cookies
We use certain mandatory cookies which are there to maintain functionality and good performance of our Website(s). These are strictly limited to cookies which are required for communication purposes or which are necessary to provide a service to you via our Website(s) which you have requested. The cookies we use also log your IP address, browser’s user agent and referring address to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our Website(s) and to identify unique users.
- Optional Cookies
If you have provided your consent, we also use optional cookies on the Website(s). Some of these cookies are managed by third parties, you may refer to the third parties’ website privacy notices for further information.
For transparency purposes, we have set out below the cookies we use on our Website(s)
|Cookie||Name||Purpose||Type of Cookie||Links|
|Session ID||PHPSESSID SN4bf579e59dd60||These cookies are essential for current state of the page you are in. They contain a session ID which is a mechanism for distinguishing your visit to our website from any other visitors that may be using the website at the same time.||Strictly Necessary||Session ID|
|Caching Flag||EXTERNAL_NO_CACHE||A flag, which indicates whether caching is disabled or not||Strictly Necessary|
|Back To Results Page||backToResults||This cookie helps to identify if users have entered a product view page after applying filters in the products listing page. Back to results button is displayed if this cookie is stored.||Strictly Necessary|
|Cookies Usage Consent||cookies_consent||This cookie helps us to know that you have agreed and understood the usage of cookies on this website. It allows to hide the notification bar once the agreement has been made.||Strictly Necessary|
More information about cookies
Google Analytics Help pages
- Behavioural Advertising
A guide to behavioural advertising and online privacy has been produced by the internet advertising industry which can be found at:
- Contacting us
Email: [email protected]
Registered Office: William Connolly & Sons, Goresbridge, Co. Kilkenny, Ireland
This Policy may be updated from time to time by us. This Policy was last updated on [29th March, 2022]